domingo, 18 de mayo de 2014

Teaching training experience: Ana Salido


A GREAT TEACHING EXPERIENCE

My name is Ana and I am a former student of Ategua Secondary School. I’m studying a Master’s degree to become an English teacher in the future. For that reason I have been doing my practice training at School from March to May. I would like to thank all the teachers, students, school staff and especially my tutor for their help and attention. It has been a pleasure for me to be part of this wonderful institution. I have discovered my vocation and I have spent a great time learning, teaching and sharing ideas with all of you.

During my practice I have been working with the 1st E.S.O bilingual class and they prepared fantastic projects and role plays. In Unit 6 we learnt the different parts of a menu and we performed the dialogue “At the restaurant”.

Students created marvelous menus. They included an original name for their restaurants, addresses, telephones and ...delicious dishes inside! Well done! It was a great job. Congratulations to all of you.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I WILL REALLY MISS YOU ALL












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario