sábado, 2 de noviembre de 2013

DESCRIBING A PERSON

Our 1ºBachillerato bilingual group has to describe someone in Unit 1, that is why some files (FROM DIFFERENT WEBPAGES) have been included to help them  carry out their task . We hope they're useful enough.


Physical description: what do you look like?

1. Age
I’m … Young middle-aged old
elderly in my thirties/forties…
2. General
aspect/beauty
I’m…
Beautiful (F), handsome (M), ugly.

Pretty (Female/Child) attractive
good-looking( M/F) gorgeous
cute



3. Height
I’m… Tall of medium height short





4. Build
I’m… thin slim of average build fat
Thin
fat
Thin
Fit
Slim
Skinny
Underweight
Muscular
Well-built
Fat
Plump
Chubby
Overweight
Obese
5. Skin complexion
I have Dark skin fair skin pale
olive skin rosy
I’m … suntanned




6. Face
my face is … Oval round square long thin.


Wrinkled
Covered with:
  • freckles
  • moles
  • pimples
  • scars

Freckles: small light brown spots on human skin.
Pimples. Small raised inflamed spots on human skin.

I’ve got /I haven’t got …
a beard a moustache
I wear
I don’t’ wear …
glasses
7. Eyes

Size
I’ve got … Big small
almond shaped
I’m cross eyed
Colour
brown blue green
8.Eyelashes

Long short

9. Eyebrows

thin Thick bushy






10. Hair

Length


I’ve got … Long shoulder length short

Spiky.

I’m bald (with no hair)
With long / short sideboards
With a central/left/right parting
With a long/short/ irregular fringe
Texture

curly wavy straight


With dreadlocks
I put my hair up
I let my hair down:
I wear my hair in a bun
I wear my hair in a ponytail

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario