sábado, 16 de junio de 2012

SOME COMMENTS ABOUT THE LONDON TRIP

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW HOW OUR STUDENTS FELT ABOUT THEIR LONDON TRIP? HERE YOU ARE A FINESELECTION OF THEIR COMMENTS...

DIARY FROM LONDON

Sunday 6th

The most interesting thing was the flight, because the airplane was very fast and it was very high. Picadilly Circus was very interesting too because it was very big and it has many beautiful sites.

Monday 7th

The most interesting thing was London Eye, because I saw all London from there. I liked the Tube too, because it was super fast. Buckingham Palace was very interesting too, because it was very big and very beautiful.

Tuesday 8th

The most interesting thing was teh London Dungeon, because it was very impressive and it was very scary and very big. I liked St. Paul´s Cathedral too, because it had 528 steps and the decoration was very beautiful.

Wednesday 9th

The most interesting thing was the “Lion King” Musical, because it was very heak¡l and all the things were very impressive. I liked very much the Natural History Museum too, because it had a lot of skeletons of dinosaurs, it had a lot of animals, etc.

Thursday 10th

The most interesting thing was the British Museum, because it had a lot of sculptures and other interesting things like Egyptian part. And another interesting thing was the arrival to Castro, because I saw another time my family and got the best food.

Written by Mario Poyato  2A
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LONDON

SUNDAY

We left Castro del Río at 7:00 o’clock and we arrived in London at 14:00 English time.
We arrived at the hotel and after we visited Picadilly Circus and I liked it a lot because there were lots of shops, then we went shopping and we saw the statue of Eros.

MONDAY

The second day we got up at 8:00 o’clock. We had breakfast. We caught the tube and we saw a lot of things. I liked all but I enjoyed a lot in London eye or Millenium Wheel because we saw London from the air.

TUESDAY

The third day we saw a lot of things and of these I liked most The London Dungeon because we were frightened with the characters, and London Dungeon is very big and it’s very interesting to know about London killers

WEDNESDAY

On Wednesday I liked two things : The Natural Science Museum and The Lion King musical (it was a big surprise).
The Natural History Museum was very interesting because we learnt about man’s evolution
In the afternoon we enjoyed the “Lion King” musical which was a spectacle with music and light.

THURSDAY

On Thursday I didn’t like The British Museum because we saw only four rooms due to a strike of the staff.
We left London at 5:00 o’clock English time and we arrived in Spain at 9:00 o’clock Spanish time

I have enjoyed this trip and I hope to go back soon


By: José Antonio Arroyo Millán 2º A

-------------------------------------------------------------
OUR TRIP TO LONDON
The last week of May, the students of 2º year of ESO, were in London from Sunday 6th to Thursday 10th.
The first day, we got on a plane and it was an unforgettable experience. Later, when we arrived we stayed in Piccadilly and we saw a man that could pass under a stick very near from the floor.
The second day, on Monday, the most impressive things were Big Ben, London Eye and Buckingham Palace, because I only saw these in photos and when I saw them, it was impressive.
Then third day, the thing that I liked most was the London Dungeon, because I spent such a good time.
The forth day, I loved so much the musical of The Lion King, it was incredible. There were a lot of giraffes, elephants, lions, hyenas, deers, etc, in the theatre.
The fifth day, I didn’t like anything, because was the day that we had to return to Castro.
Our trip was fantastic and I will never forget it.

Made by: María Pinillos. 2ºB.

-----------------------------------------------

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario